Discovered during our time perusing the Parisian Puces markets, each of these is an original French advertisement from the 1930s. Each ad once appeared in a French magazine in either 1932 or 1933. Only one of these prints does not show a date, but we know from the style and printing that it is from the same time period. Framed in a subtle Italian gilt frame with traces of red amongst the rich gold around a lightly textured matting. These are originals, not reproductions. Please see images for full details.
New framing. Measures approximately 19.25" wide and 23" in height. Below is a guide for each ad to assist you in selecting the one you'd like to purchase. The item numbers also appear in the attached photos.
- LV-AD01 - Dated June 17, 1933, introducing clients to two new brands available at the Louis Vuitton retailer in Paris.
- LV-AD02 - Dated July 8, 1933, announcing a sale of the famous brand of trunks
- LV-AD03 - No Date announcing a sale of the famous Louis Vuitton trunks
- LV-AD04 - Dated June 4, 1932, announcing a sale on their famous trunks
- LV-AD05 - Dated July 23, 1932, announcing a sale on their travel trunks
Please contact us for pricing on a grouping.