Caracas 16-Light Chandelier by Jonathan Adler, Black or Ivory
Kinetic Modernism. Simple geometric shapes—cones and spheres—collide with dynamic results. Ideal scale for a dining room or a spacious foyer, the architectural Caracas 16-Light Chandelier will wow your world.
Antiqued brass and glossy white or black lacquer create a chic and classique contrast. The black has a hint of Mid-Century Mod while the white finish feels Italian Art Deco. It's the perfect piece to update your 16th century palazzo or to add a touch of French '50s style to your traditional maison. A little industrial, a little fancy, and a lot versatile.
- 37.5" W, 22.5" H
- Ceiling plate: 5" Dia, 1" H
- Globe: 4.25" Diameter
- Min drop 36.5", Max drop 66"
- Three 12" and one 6" extension rods
- Polished brass and black finish, white acrylic globes
- Bulb type B, 25W Max; Bulb base E12, Voltage 120 Imported
This item ships via standard ground shipping. Arrives in 3-4 weeks.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.